Thursday, July 14, 2011

LEARNING THE WAYS OF LIFE, NEW TO THE WAYS OF BLOG

Hello, everyone,

So my Name is Jared,

I am new to all this online blogging, other than the ones I follow and read, though I have written for myself for a long time, I have never published anything in the open, other than simple notes on FB and blogs on Myspace.  "Taking Chances is What Life is all About"

So here I am to write about things I see in my life, things I have dealt with, could be anything from love, to music, food, movies, politics "hiss" heartache, breakups, dating, the past, present, future, so to be serious, I may end up talking on or about anything that comes to mind, so be fore warned, I have a vivid imagination, I Have The World At My Fingertips, I can do anything I wanna do and I have no one to stop me from putting to word, the thoughts that just come out of my mouth.....

So for those of you that end up coming across my path, and reading what I write, I hope you enjoy what I have here, and even hopefully add your own knowledge and understanding to what I put down.  I am a firm believer that the best knowledge one gets is from other people that teach it to them, not just from books, but from what real life situations bring into our lives..

I hope you enjoy reading what ever it is I am gonna write, just as much as I enjoy writing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment