Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Time Away, Taken Away

     So I wanted to thank the few of you who have added me to your blog watching and reading.

I much appreciate the small following that you have given me, and I also want to apologize for leaving for almost 4  months.

I had the intentions of making it an every couple of day post, showing what I was thinking and going through in my always Balanced Life.  I dont know why, but I lost that Balance that drive, the interest, the need to open up and allow what it was I had going on be shared with others.  So I took myself away from the writing and also away from social media for a while, and I am just now getting back to this form of expressing myself.  My last post was about my past coming back and running into me when i didn't expect it, then later on in my time away it came across me again, and it really sent me for a spin, so the time away was a blessing that I needed to do for me.

      In my time away I did some things for me, I changed some lifestyle eating habits, got on a new body detox plan to cut out the things that are bad for me, cut out some people who are bad for me, and I think some people even cut me out of their lives that I was bad for.  I dont even know where the last 4 months have gone, I dont fully remember what it is I have done, enjoyed, experienced, it just seems it is all mixed together in something that I will have to look back on and pick and choose what I remember and want out of it all.

     So I just wanted to write, let those of you that are following me know that I am hopefully back, and I plan on writing more, and opening back up to what I initially started all this for. I have the need again to tell my story, and share with whom ever wants to read and follow along hopefully learn from me, and even help me understand a little something different along the way.

A great thing about writing, it never misses you, it always welcomes you back no matter how long you were gone, or for what reasons you left, it loves what ever story you have to tell, it never calls you a liar, a cheat, a loser, weirdo, player, a waste, all it ever wants for you, is for you to put the words down, so you can tell your story and help others while also helping yourself.

     I can no longer allow myself or anyone else to take away moments, I can never get back, I can never change, and I can never enjoy again.  I must just live for this moment and everything that I get from it, good and bad, because that is the journey I enjoy so much about life anyway, never know what will come from it, but knowing that the fun of the journey is the most exciting part of everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment